3. Term. This agreement shall begin on date signature and expires February 2024 Agreement is noncancellable.
4. Hold Harmless. VENDOR agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Motor City Foxfest LLC and Motor City Foxfest 2023 from all damage, costs, and expense, of any nature whatsoever, arising from VENDOR’s participation in the EVENT.
5. Entire Agreement. This constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, all prior understandings being merged herein.
6. Interpretation of Agreement. In the event of disagreement regarding the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement, the interpretation of Motor City Foxfest LLC and Motor City Foxfest 2023 shall govern.
1. Event. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Motor City Foxfest LLC leases to EXHIBITOR the booth space described in Section 2 of this Agreement for the Motor City Foxfest 2023 to be held July 15th, 2023 (the “EVENT”). 2. Booth Space. EXHIBITOR agrees to lease booth space(s) listed above at the price per booth indicated above. EXHIBITOR assumes all costs such as tents, tables, chairs, table linens, etc... The leased booth space shall be used exclusively by EXHIBITOR for the exhibition of the items described in Section 1 of this Agreement. 3. Booth Selection and Availability. Booth spaces are available on a first come, first served basis only. Motor City Foxfest LLC does not guarantee specific booth spaces to any EXHIBITOR. 4. No Assignment. EXHIBITOR shall not, without prior written consent of Motor City Foxfest LLC, assign or sublet any part of this Agreement or the leased booths. 5. Failure to Comply. If Motor City Foxfest LLC determines that EXHIBITOR has failed to comply with any provision of this Agreement or the attached Rules of Use, Motor City Foxfest LLC shall have the right to remove EXHIBITOR from the EVENT and, in which case, EXHIBITOR shall not be entitled to a refund of the Contract Price. 6. Failure to Occupy Leased Booths. EXHIBITOR agrees to occupy the leased booths for the full duration of the EVENT. If EXHIBITOR does not occupy the leased booths for the duration of the EVENT or leaves/begins to dismantle booth prior to the close of the event, they will be banned from future events. 7. Notice of Cancellation. If EXHIBITOR desires to cancel this Agreement, EXHIBITOR shall notify Motor City Foxfest LLC of its desire to do so at least 30 days prior to the EVENT. If EXHIBITOR cancels this Agreement without providing 30 days advance notice, EXHIBITOR shall forfeit fifty percent of the Contract Price; provided that if notification of cancellation is made less than 15 days prior to the opening of the EVENT, EXHIBITOR shall forfeit the entire Contract Price. 8. Acts of Nature. Motor City Foxfest LLC and Motor City Foxfest 2023 is not legally liable or responsible for refunds in the event of Acts of Nature the day of show including but not limited to solar flares, asteroids, tornados, pandemics, wind, rain. Also, Human Treats including but not limited to, cyber, nuclear, and biological warfare, riots, violence of any type, theft, careless and or reckless vehicular activities. 9. Disruptive Behavior. If Motor City Foxfest LLC determines that the conduct of EXHIBITOR is disruptive to the EVENT or that EXHIBITOR is not acting in a courteous and professional manner, Motor City Foxfest LLC may remove EXHIBITOR from the EVENT and, in which case, EXHIBITOR shall not receive a refund of the Contract Price. 10. Waiver of Liability. Motor City Foxfest LLC will not be responsible or liable for any damage or loss incurred by EXHIBITOR because of fire, theft, wind, storm, explosion, or any other cause whatsoever. Motor City Foxfest LLC is not responsible for damage from loss of occupancy or other loss to EXHIBITOR by destruction or damage to the exhibit area. EXHIBITOR releases Motor City Foxfest LLC from any and all responsibility for theft or damage to equipment, booths or displays within the booths - by fire, rain, accident or any other cause whatsoever. EXHIBITOR assumes full and total responsibility for all patrons of the EVENT who visit or enter EXHIBITOR’S booth and releases and agrees to indemnify Motor City Foxfest LLC from any claims by any patron concerning the goods or services EXHIBITOR displays, provides or sells at or in connection with the EVENT. EXHIBITOR agrees to bear full responsibility for any damage caused to the exhibition facility by EXHIBITOR, his agents, or employees during the EVENT and while setting up or removing his booth(s). EXHIBITOR agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, and covenants not to sue Motor City Foxfest LLC for any and all liability, real or alleged, arising out of or in connection with this Agreement. EXHIBITOR agrees to pay all costs of collection, default, breach, or enforcement hereunder, including reasonable attorney’s fees. 11. Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire understanding of the parties and no oral or other representation not contained herein shall be binding upon the parties hereto. 12. Interpretation of Agreement. In the event of disagreement regarding the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement, the interpretation of Motor City Foxfest LLC shall govern. 13. Set Up and Take Down. Staging for set up begins no earlier than 5 a.m. All Exhibitors may set up from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. on Saturday July 15th, 2023. Booth must be ready by show start time (9 a.m.) Booths may be dismantled 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. July 15th, 2023, The EXHIBITOR is responsible for securing his goods and display items during set up and take down hours.
INTERNAL USE ONLY